Play a key role in our quest to set new standards in sand and logistics service. As Logistics Coordinator, you will contribute to maximizing efficiency by coordinating the mobilization and demobilization of all company equipment and driver resources across to every wellpad we service, with innovative technology and the 24/7/365 support of our Network Operations Center. Find out more about the competitive compensation and best-in-class benefits we offer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating the optimal utilization of company and/or third-party equipment to successfully meet customer demands and ensure timely delivery
- Updates supervisor(s) and appropriate personnel on service and performance issues
- Dispatch trip plans and verify location status
- Communicate frequently with drivers and field operations to:
- Ensure safe and efficient sand delivery operation
- Ensure sand deliveries are on time and in compliance with government regulations, company policies/procedures and customer expectations
- Reroute and divert trucks accordingly to prevent and/or reduce demurrage
- Manage high call volume and email communications throughout shift
- Collect data throughout shift to ensure accurate documentation and reporting
- Partner with third party carriers as needed to meet customer demands
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and company health and safety policies and procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Resource Transport, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer. This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand this position description and have had the opportunity to ask my manager about any points I did not understand. I hereby state that I can perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Prior experience in a customer service role strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work closely with drivers, company personnel, customers and contractors
- Computer proficiency and aptitude to successfully perform in a technology driven environment
- Must be a self-starter who works well with personnel, management, public and customer
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve and efficiently manage a high volume of tasks