The Field Operations Site Supervisor is the lead onsite operator responsible for the assembly, operation and maintenance of wellsite sand equipment and the execution of frac sand delivery and inventory.
- Working manager responsible for the onsite management of 2-3 Field Operators including time and attendance, training and day to day team goals and objectives.
- Work with consultants and frac crew to provide strong customer service and support meeting customer needs and expectations.
- Assemble, inspect and troubleshoot field equipment; assist with preventative and restorative maintenance.
- Coordinate the mobilization and demobilization of sand silos and equipment for maximum efficiency.
- Work closely with dispatch to inform of sand counts and schedules advising when changes are needed.
- Full ownership of all aspects of sand delivery to location including guiding trucks on and off ramps, managing bills of lading and communicating logistics concerns to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of oil field experience in frac, wireline, coil, pump down or oil field service lines.
- Strong communication and able to communicate effectively and professionally with team, leadership, customers and consultants in English.
- Basic understanding and troubleshooting of electric motors and generators.
- Strong work ethic with ability to work under stressful conditions at times.
- Must be able to work rotational schedule and long hours (day or night), outside with exposure to inclement weather.
- Current valid driver's license and clean MVR for the last 3 years
- Must be mechanically and technically inclined; able to use smart phone and software programs.
- Must be a self-starter who works well with personnel, management, public and customers
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, reach and climb.
- Must be able to carry, push and pull 50 pounds.